At Innovated Spine and Orthopedic Clinic, Dr. Liu and his staff work together to provide excellent care. We are here to make your visit as pleasant as possible, to hear your concerns and have a treatment plan readily in place whether it may be non-surgical or surgical.
We accept most major insurers and are continuing to add more. If yours is not listed, you may call our office to verify if it has been recently added. If your insurance is not listed, you may still see us, but would be covered by your insurer’s “out-of-network” rates. Uninsured patients will pay cash or credit for the balance at the time of their visit.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street PPO Plan
- Beech Street Workers Compensation Plan
- Coventry Commercial POS
- First Health PPO
- First Health Worker’s Compensation Plan (Coventry WC)
- Health Payors Organization (MCO)
- HealthSmart ACCEL (PPO)
- HealthSmart Preferred Care, INC.
- HNA Networks
- Multiplan, Inc. & Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS) (MCO)
- PHCS Savility PPO
- Three Rivers Provider Network (PPO) & Medicare Line of business
- Three Rivers Provider Network Worker’s Compensation & Auto Plan
- United Healthcare
- USA Managed Care Organization (MCO)
What to Bring to your Appointment
- Completed patient forms
- Insurance cards
- Picture ID
- Radiology films or discs
- Medication list
- Reports as needed
What to Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familarize yourself with the doctor. We look forward to your first visit.